finances and STARTING OUT
A financially capable person is someone who keeps track of their money, plans ahead and is able to make informed decisions about their finances, understanding the risks and benefits of particular options.
The sooner you become a financially capable person, then the wealthier and more successful you could become. Watson Moore is happy to assist you in learning about the financial decisions that you will need to make such as:
- Joining your employer’s pension scheme
- Saving for a house via a Help to Buy ISA or Lifetime ISA
- Saving some of your regular income
- Understanding tax
- How to buy a home
- The importance of staying out of debt
- How to get a good credit score
- Other ways to save money
If you are just starting out, or if you are a client of ours and have children or grandchildren that would benefit from the above, then please contact us.
To find out more on Financial Planning, please contact us today.